TOUS À L’OPÉRA 2020: THE FREE EVENT IN PARIS AND ILE-DE-FRANCE
Craving discovering the richness in Paris opera houses? Good news, the “Tous à l'opéra” event - expected to take place on May 9 and 10, 2020 - is finally held on October 23 and 24, 2020. The event has been postponed over the health crisis, but it takes place now and is likely to delight opera fans and curious people. All in all, 27 houses open to visitors all over France.
What will these cultural events look like in Paris? Exclusive tours of the different houses such as the Palais Garnier, the Opéra Bastille, the Opéra Comique and even the Atelier de la Main d'Or. Entertainments such as masterclasses held by mezzo-soprano Karine Deshayes - this year's sponsor - on Saturday October 24 at the Amphithéâtre Bastille (at 4 p.m.), and on October 25 at the Opéra Comique (at 4 p.m. too). Two masterclasses held with young singers from the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique et de Danse de Paris, and open to prior registration.
Tous à l'Opéra program in Paris and Île-de-France:
- Opéra de Massy - Saturday October 24 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tours, open stage, dance and concert. Free admission, excluding visits. Registration by calling +33 01 69 53 62 26.
- Opéra Bastille - amphithéâtre, Saturday October 24 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- To be read
- Coronavirus in the world as of Monday December 14, 2020: new case and death tolls in 24h per country
- Coronavirus: Paris and île-de-France, news as of Monday December 14
- Coronavirus in France, the situation on Monday December 14
For World Opera Day and Tous à l'Opéra, attend mezzo-soprano Karine Deshayes's masterclass. Free admission, upon registration only via Opéra de Paris website (ticketing service to open soon).
- Opéra Comique - Sunday October 25 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Opéra Comique offers for Tous à l’Opéra an open-house day open to all including tours fitted to disabled people, as well as a masterclass provided by mezzo-soprano Karine Deshayes. Free admission upon booking on the very day.
- Atelier de la Main d'Or - Sunday October 25 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. and from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Opera Fuoco invites you to the premiere of the first three episodes of Figaro in the city. Free admission upon prior booking by emailing: email@example.com, or calling +33 01 53 11 08 99.
More details on Tous à l'Opéra website!